|Job Title:||POOL TECHNICIAN||Job Category:||TECHNICIAN|
|Department/Group:||Operations||Job Code/ Req#:||HR-OP-01|
|Location:||Orlando & Central FL Area||Travel Required:||MODERATE|
|Level/Salary Range:||Click here to enter text.||Position Type:||FULL TIME|
|HR Contact:||OFFICE MANAGER||Date posted:||December 9, 2016|
|Will Train Applicant(s):||Posting Expires:||N/A|
|External posting URL:||Click here to enter text.|
|Internal posting URL:||Click here to enter text.|
|Applications Accepted By:|
|Fax or E-mail:
(425) 555-0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: [Recruiting or HR Department RE: Job Code/Req# and Title]
1255 La Quinta Dr. Suite 100 A
Orlando, FL. 32809
|Role and Responsibilities
Operates pool equipment and performs a variety of tests, diagnosis and reparations.
Must have knowledge in one or more of the following:
· Trouble shoot and repair pool components and equipment.
· Motors and pumps, Plumbing and drain reparations.
· Fountains repair.
· Pool timers, light fixtures, filter removal and reinstallation, flow meter installations, & chlorine generation units.
· General pool care of commercial pools including chemical monitoring and adjustment.
· Completion of assigned work orders or projects in a professional and timely manner.
· Organize daily assignments and work independently to achieve company’s goals.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Minimum of high School Education.
· Certified Pool Operator (CPO) desirable
Candidates must also be willing to:
· Be comfortable working outdoors
· Lift more than 50 lb.
· Be good with customer relations
· Be auto- motivated
· Work without or minimum supervision.
We offer initial basic training and hourly pay according with the candidate experience, and other benefits.
|Reviewed By:||Click here to enter text.||Date:||Click here to enter a date.|
|Approved By:||Click here to enter text.||Date:||Click here to enter a date.|
|Last Updated By:||Click here to enter text.||Date/Time:||Click here to enter text.|
Interested? Contact us!